People are overwhelmed, anxious, and scared. Their health is a priority now more than ever, but they don't know where to start!
That's where you come in.
You have the knowledge and the power to make a real difference in your community.
Obviously, in-person workshops are no longer an option while we're in the era of social distancing. And this collective experience is going to change the way we do business when quarantine is all over. It's time to get on board with the new normal.
- Are convenient for your audience. They're busy people too, and the time saved on commuting and ability to watch when they want to is a big help.
- Are an easy way to get to know you. We have to build trust with our communities before they become big-ticket clients. Workshops help them get to know your personality and warm up to you.
- Help you build credibility as an expert in your field, especially with niche or topical subjects.
- Help you build business relationships through corporate partnerships for potential regular work together.
- Make you money! A lot of folks have been impacted by this crisis—the ones who haven't been hit as hard are the ones doing business online.
But this pandemic is happening NOW—and you're probably scrambling to get content together to help as quickly as possible. On TOP of your regular responsibilities! Who has the time?
The good news? It's all done for you.
I'm Kristen Ciccolini, holistic nutritionist and founder of Good Witch Kitchen. I started my business in 2017 doing cooking classes for my local community center. Since then, I've grown my coaching business to include wellness workshops both in-person and online (which I prefer, truthfully!), developing valuable presentations that I've shared with both local companies and national corporations.
Kristen has been featured in...
Self-Care in Self-Quarantine: Caring for Your Wellbeing in Uncertain Times
A proven successful virtual workshop — done for you.
The done-for-you workshop covers:
- Tips for working from home
- Strategies for calming COVID–19 anxiety
- Maintaining a feeling of social connection while social distancing
- Immune-supportive food and supplement recommendations
- Nutrition tips and meal suggestions for long-term quarantine
- How to support your community from home
- Journal references for nutrition information
With this resource, both brand new and seasoned health coaches benefit from the hours and hours saved developing high-value, profitable content that resonates with your audience.
If you're never done anything like this before, you'll get a behind the scenes look at how it's successfully done — without having to do all the work.
“Kristen's corporate wellness workshop gave us great ideas on how to cope with the stress around the current COVID-19 situation. It was well attended by our teams in different time zones and she did a great job keeping everyone engaged. We got a lot of positive feedback from the team and look forward to having her back again soon.”Diana C., QuickBase
“Kristen's workshop was excellent and had a lot of useful, actionable takeaways, especially the nutrition portion. A really valuable topic I'm glad she was able to be on top of.”Allison G., Simply Business
“Kristen is a pro. She has a very relaxed communication style and made a tough topic really enjoyable to learn about.”Manny V., March PR
When you get the Self-Care in Self-Quarantine workshop, you will receive:
- Complete customizable slides with journal references — look like the ultimate professional with a beautifully designed layout you can edit to fit your needs
- Workshop script — so you know exactly what to say and when to say it
- Email scripts for reaching out to venues/companies — get your message across clearly and make important connections
- Ideas for running your workshop if you're just starting out and don't have a large audience
- Tutorial for running your workshop via Zoom — clearly detailed for the non-tech-savvy to ensure things run smoothly when you go live
- How to price your workshop — fee ranges to consider for different settings
- Discussion area to ask questions within the platform
The Complete Self-Care in Self-Quarantine workshop package includes:
- Everything in the Basic package
- Sample speaking agreement — get your money on time and get everyone on the same page with clear terms for payment and event logistics
- BONUS training: How to Get Booked With Corporate Clients — learn how to choose a topic, find the right contact, pitch yourself, determine pricing, and more.
- BONUS training: Creating Your Own Workshop From Scratch — learn my step-by-step process of starting from zero, including the elements of a successful workshop and best practices for running them online and in-person.
- Live group call for Q+A
I'm here to help! Contact me at email@example.com
Refund policy: Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds are not offered as you get instant access to proprietary materials that cannot be returned. We encourage you to take advantage of the course material that is designed to help you easily launch your own virtual workshops.