Blood sugar regulation is the end goal (rarely do I have a client who doesn't need guidance in this area), but there are several means to this end, which you'll learn throughout this six-week program.
Imagine feeling confident, comfortable, and full of energy. It can happen for you!
- End your reliance on sugar and refined carbohydrates that are not serving your health.
- Better understand how sugar affects your hormones, gut health, mental health, and more.
- Learn how to make nutritious, balanced meals that keep you satisfied all day.
- Recognize and respect your body's hunger and fullness signals.
- Utilize mindfulness strategies to make better food decisions.
- Give up dieting once and for all as you transition into a healthier lifestyle.
- Get rid of the guilt that diet culture creates around food.
- Finally enjoy your meals and be present during important moments with family and friends.
This has been an incredible help in redefining my relationship with food.
Kristen gave me the tools I need to make informed decisions about my health.
I'm a happier and healthier version of myself.
She is incredibly empathetic and I didn't feel like another client in her book.
It's truly hard to fail with this simple, supportive structure.
I lost 12 pounds in 30 days!
Did you know the average American consumes 54 pounds of added sugar every year?
That might sound crazy to you, but if you eat a lot of packaged foods, it's hiding just about everywhere.
Sugar is a type of carbohydrate that is digested quickly, entering the bloodstream and causing blood sugar levels to rapidly rise... and eventually crash.
Chronically fluctuating blood sugar can affect your insulin sensitivity, hormones, ability to lose weight, skin, gut health, mental health, risk of heart conditions, and more.
As such, it can potentially be the root cause of symptoms you've been trying to alleviate through doctor's visits, medications, and other expensive therapies.
You will benefit from this course if you:
- have limited willpower
- eat things you know don't make you feel well
- can't stop thinking about food
- hide food habits from loved ones
- give in to cravings daily
6 weekly, guided video modules covering nutrition, food habits, cravings, food quality, meal planning, mindset strategies, and more.
3 weeks of done-for-you meal plans to get you started, with 30+ delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes and options for vegan and vegetarian diets.
Convenient shopping lists you can take straight to the store to quickly begin your meal plans.
Livestream Q&A session mid-program to address student questions and what to do if things aren't progressing as fast as you want them to.
Weekly challenges to help build critical skills and life-long habits, and also keep you engaged and on track to reach your goals.
Access to our private Facebook group for course participants, where you can connect with other members and get additional support from me.
Weekly emails to help keep you updated and on track with the program, a perk for those who aren't on Facebook.
Additional recommended resources after each module to deepen your learning experience.
Tips on bringing your healthy-eating strategies out into the real world. Your social life doesn't have to suffer!
A proven set of tools that will help you get in tune with your bod