Hormone Harmony: Intuition Nutrition
What you'll learn: - What intuition is - Physical, mental, and spiritual rituals for intuitive connection - The best foods for focus, energy, and brainpower - The principles of intuitive eating and how this practice can impact your hormone health
Hormone Harmony: Sleeping Your Way to Less Stress
What you'll learn: - How stress works in the body - What quality sleep means - Cyclical reasons for poor sleep - Ideas for impactful AM/PM rituals - Determining your ideal sleep-wake pattern - Foods/herbs to cope with stress & have more restful sleep
Hormone Harmony: Fertility for Everyone
What you'll learn: - Why fertility is important for everyone, whether you want kids or not - Birth control's impact on fertility - What healthy ovulation looks like + factors that can impact it - Understanding your fertile window
Hormone Harmony: Finding Relief From PMS & Period Pain
What you'll learn: - The different types of period pain - Factors that can exacerbate PMS symptoms - Short-term PMS toolkit & long-term PMS solutions - Nutrition for a happier period - Self-care practices for pain relief
These workshops were recorded live in March 2021.
Understanding the language your body speaks is fundamental to aligning with your cycle. This workshop helps you build a mind/spirit foundation for the body work to follow. We'll cover:
- What intuition actually is and how it differs from psychic ability.
- Physical, mental, and spiritual rituals for intuitive connection.
- The best foods for focus, energy, and brainpower so you can have a clearer connection to your inner voice.
- The principles of intuitive eating and how this practice can impact your hormone health.
Sleeping Your Way to Less Stress
Stress is a major contributor to hormone imbalance, and thus, irregular cycles and other period problems. It can affect your sleep quality, and in turn that can stress you out even more! In this workshop, we'll cover:
- How stress works in the body & what it means to have quality sleep.
- 5 menstrual cycle-related reasons you may have sleep issues.
- Ideas for more impactful morning and evening rituals.
- How to determine your ideal sleep-wake pattern.
- Foods and herbs to help cope with stress and have more restful sleep.
Fertility for Everyone
The education your high school health class didn't give you. We'll cover:
- Why fertility is important for everyone, whether you want kids or not.
- Birth control's impact on fertility, whether you are currently on BC or are transitioning off.
- What healthy ovulation looks like, its benefits beyond fertility, and factors that can impact fertility.
- Understanding your personal signs of fertility so you can better plan to achieve or avoid pregnancy.
- Nutrition recommendations for healthy ovulation and a happier period.
Finding Relief From PMS & Period Pain
There is a lot of misinformation out there about menstruation and especially period pain. This workshop will serve as your guide to feeling better in your next cycle and beyond. You'll learn:
- The different types of cycle-related pain and potential reasons that it's happening for you.
- Factors that can make your PMS symptoms worse.
- Short-term and long-term PMS and pain solutions, including foods, herbs, exercises, and more.
- Nutrition recommendations for relief from painful period cramps, including supplements to discuss with your doctor.
- Lifestyle practices for more immediate pain relief.
All four workshops
If you want to know more about me and my work, visit my website, meet me on Instagram, or listen to this episode of my podcast, The Lunar Body.
DISCLAIMER: All content in these workshops, including any health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. I am not a doctor or a mental health professional. Use of the information contained in this workshop does not constitute a provider-patient relationship. Always seek the advice of your own medical and mental-health providers in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.